Fancy winning the opportunity to attend the launch of Rude Kid and Ghetts‘ new EP and film – ‘6 FIVE III’?
For the first time, Ghetts and Rude Kid have collaborated to write, record and produce a progressive 6-track EP and film a 3 part music video in just 5 days.
The exclusive launch of #SIXFIVETHREE is being held at a secret East London location on Wednesday November 18th and we’re giving you the opportunity to win yourself a pair of tickets!
For the chance to be part of this truly momentous event and win a pair of tickets, simply log on to Twitter, follow @SBTVonline and retweet the #SIXFIVETHREE Tweet before 5pm on Saturday 14th November.
Find out full terms below.
Short Terms & Conditions
Promotion opens at 1pm on Thursday 12th November 2015 and closes at 5pm on Saturday 14th November 2015. Prize is two tickets to Ghetts & Rude Kid’s 6 FIVE III event on November 18th 2015. To enter you must follow SBTV on Twitter and retweet the #sixfivethree promotional tweet from SBTV before 5pm on Saturday November 15th 2015. No purchase necessary.
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and have access to the Internet and a Twitter account.
3. This promotions opens at 1pm on Thursday 12th 2015 and closes at 5pm on Saturday 14th November 2015.
4. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to Enter
6. To enter this promotion you must follow SBTV on Twitter and retweet the #sixfivethree promotional tweet before 5pm on November 15th.
How The Winners Will Be Selected
7. 50 winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying Entrants no later than 24 hours after the competition closes. The draw will be overseen by an independent adjucator.
8. The prize is two tickets to Ghetts & Rude Kid’s 6 FIVE III event on November 18th 2015 in an East London location. All tickets are standing only
9. Prize does not include transport, accommodation, food, drink or any other costs incurred by the winners.
10. All event ticket holders must be 18 or over by November 18th 2015.
Notification and delivery of the prize
11. Relentless Energy Drink will contact all 50 winners via email no later than 24 hours after the draw has been contacted
12. All winners will be contacted via email with the East London venue location on 8am on Wednesday 18th November
13. The winners will be notified on the morning by email on the 18th November at 8am with the full venue details.
14. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 24 hours, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
15. The tickets will be issued to winners on the day of the event at the event venue. Winners will be required to present confirmation email, original photo ID stating verified name and date of birth for ticket collection.
16. All winners and guests will be required to sign a participation agreement form at the event venue on Wednesday 18th November as a precondition for participating in the prize they have won. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they and their guests sign their participation agreement forms. Failure to sign participation agreement from may result in the winner and/or guests forfeiting their prize.
17. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
18. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the
19. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
20. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
22. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
24. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
25. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
26. The name of the winner will be made available on request at Relentless Energy competitions, Radiator Communications, 8 Northington Street, London, WC1N 2JG after Thursday 18th November 2015.
27. Winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
29. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. Promoter: Relentless Energy Drink, 5 Denmark Street WC2H 8LU